Sports such as football have a huge reach in the UK and appeal to a wide range of people.
Sports such as football have a huge reach and appeal to a wide range of people.
Studies have shown that sporting events greatly improve employee engagement at work. What’s more, 73% of workers admit that they’re looking forward to going to work more when office sports contests are organised
Such activities boost morale and help build team camaraderie. They are a great way for employees to bond with their colleagues, build community and foster trust.
“…companies with highly engaged employees produce 26% higher revenue per employee.”
Engaged employees can bring significant benefits to your organisation including:
- Increased Productivity – Engaged employees are 17% more productive than their peers.
- Employee Satisfaction – Satisfied employees are great ambassadors for your business.
- Loyalty – Engaged, happy employees will stay with, and grow your business.
- Better Customer Service – Your employees will provide better service to their colleagues and customers.
- Higher Profitability – Highly engaged organisations have an improved bottom line.
We run games for many sports and events including:
Our clients have seen significant increases in staff engagement so please contact us to discuss your project.