1. If you create or enter any Fantastar league or team through the Website
located at www.fantastar.com you are bound to play it within the terms and
conditions of play as specified by Fantastar.
2. Fantastar reserves the right to refuse to accept team names that are felt in
its sole opinion to be inappropriate or offensive. Unsuitable names will be
deleted and the team will appear under the manager's name.
3. The players included on the player list and their positional classifications
are determined by the league administrator. Fantastar will not enter into any
correspondence relating to details of the player list. Instead, the
correspondence must be directed to the league administrator.
4. Players will score points as illustrated in the league rules. Any
discrepancies in the results must be taken up with the league administrator.
5. The data, rules, point structure, Fantatrump cards and Fantastar rating
mechanism are all Copyright Fantastar. No information may be reproduced in any
format without prior written consent from Fantastar.
6. The league administrator reserves the right themselves to refuse to accept any entry which,
in their opinion, does not comply with the rules and regulations of the website
or which contravenes the spirit of the game.Fantastar further has an
absolute discretion to disqualify any entry, or vary, amend or waive the rules
of the competition at any time and participants agree that no liability shall
attach to the Promoter
or the league administrator as a result thereof and that the exercise of such
discretion shall not result in any compensation being payable or paid to any
participant. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final
and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
7. Setup fees for Fantastar leagues are non-refundable.
8. Informative and explanatory copy relating to Fantastar, including the scoring
system and rules, form part of the terms and conditions of this game.
9. Any site users found to be attempting or suspected of attempting
to hack into any servers or systems run by Fantastar will be immediately
removed from the system and have any subscriptions or payments cancelled. Such
users will have no right to any refunds and Fantastar reserves the right to
report the matter to the relevant authorities.
10. The Fantastar Website may now or in the future permit the submission of
Fantatrump cards or other communications submitted by you and other users
("User Submissions") and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User
Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are
published, Fantastar does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any
11. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the
consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User
Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (i) you own or have
the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize
Fantastar to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other
proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion
and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and
these Terms of Service; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or
permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User
Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable
individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the
manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms and Conditions. For clarity,
you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by
submitting the User Submissions to Fantastar, you hereby grant Fantastar a
worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license
to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and
perform the User Submissions in connection with the Fantastar Website and
Fantastar's (and its successor's) business, including without limitation for
promoting and redistributing part or all of the Fantastar Website (and
derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
You also hereby grant each user of the Fantastar Website a non-exclusive
license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to use,
reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such
User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and
under these Terms and Conditions.
12. In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not:
(i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise
subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity
rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their
rightful owner to post the material and to grant Fantastar all of the license
rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could
damage Fantastar or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful,
obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful,
racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be
considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law,
or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) post advertisements or solicitations of
business: (v) impersonate another person. Fantastar does not endorse any User
Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and
Fantastar expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User
Submissions. Fantastar does not permit copyright infringing activities and
infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and Fantastar will
remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content
or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights.
Fantastar reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without
13. You agree that your use of the site shall be at your sole risk to the fullest extent permitted by law, fantastar, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof. Fantastar makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site's content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissionsin any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the fantastar website. Fantastar does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the fantastar website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and fantastar will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
14. In no event shall fantastar, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the fantastar website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether ornot the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that fantastar shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
15. All content and services provided on or through this site are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non infringement. Your use of this site is solely at your risk. In no event shall we be liable to you for your accessing of this site or under or related to this agreement for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, reliance, exemplary or consequential damages, loss of profits, loss of expected savings, or any other non-direct damages howsoever caused. We will not be liable to you for any dispute you may have with another party on account of your using this Site nor will we be a party to such disputes. If we are named a party to such disputes, the party naming us will be liable for our costs.
16. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Fantastar, its owner, officers, employees, representatives, contractors, affiliates, successors or assigns, including all third parties mentioned at this Site, from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of this Site and the Content or your breach of these Terms of Service or in connection with your use of the site.
17. League administrators agree to the League Administrator Terms and Conditions.
19. Fantastar may periodically update and revise these terms and conditions and
you agree to be bound by such revisions and should therefore revisit this page
periodically to acquaint yourself with as such.